Our yoga and wellness workshops are designed to help you deepen your understanding of yoga and complementary practices. Throughout the year we offer sessions for all levels of experience. Please ask us if you have any questions about content.
Information for new students:
- Inversions Workshop with Clare Adams Moore of Sunnywild Yoga
Sunday, March 25th
3:00 - 5:00pm
Inverted postures of yoga are some of the most beneficial (and intimidating) of the asanas. Learn to develop mental and physical strength, balance and flexibility. This session will be challenging and exciting, yet suitable for all levels. Come change your perspective!
- Pop-Up KIDS YOGA with Kelli Stainback
Tuesday, March 13th (ages 4-6) & Thursday, March 15th (ages 7-12)
1:00pm - 2:00pm
The class will weave together creative storytelling, yoga poses and games, and simple relaxation techniques that harness mental focus and stress management.
Limited spots available. Please call the Alluvian Spa to sign up today! 662-451-6700
New Barre Class on Wednesday nights!
4-week Series - March 21 - April 11
6:00pm - 7:00pm
Cost: $35/series $10 drop-in
Barre is a full body workout that fuses elements of ballet, pilates, sports conditioning and stretching for a unique and fun experience. The moves are low impact but high intensity and are followed immediately by deep stretching. Classes begin with a warm up focusing on postural strength and alignment, followed by a series of upper body exercises using light weights. The ballet barre is used to sculpt the lower body and abs. This class will evenly sculpt and quickly transform the entire body, resulting in a toned, trim physique.
- Brand new students should sign a release form directly with the Alluvian Spa prior to taking classes at Studio A.
- All payments are handled directly through the Alluvian Spa at the front desk.
- Attire: comfortable, loose fitting clothing may be worn and bare feet.
- Please no street shoes inside practice space.
- Mats and water are provided; though it is encouraged you bring your own.
- Please enter studio quietly and respectfully as another class may be in session.