Our yoga and wellness workshops are designed to help you deepen your understanding of yoga and complementary practices. Throughout the year we offer sessions for all levels of experience. Please ask us if you have any questions about content.
Spring Cleaning Yoga Workshop with Nancy Johnson: Saturday, April 18th, 2:00 - 4:00 pm
Spring Cleaning is not just for your closet! Join us Saturday, April 18th at Studio A Yoga to clear winter accumulation and make room for health, happiness, and creativity. Learn how the body cleanses naturally and how you can aid the process.
This 2-hour workshop is comprised of 3 parts:
1) Physical Cleansing - Asana (physical postures) and Pranayama (breathing exercises) to optimize digestion and stimulate the lymph system to encourage cleansing and clearing of the physical body.
2) Emotional Cleansing - Meditation for emotional detoxification and elimination of toxic habits.
3) Nutrition - Nourishing and cleansing foods and herbal teas that can easily be incorporated into your diet to optimize your body's natural processes.
Information for new students:
- Brand new students should sign a release form directly with the Alluvian Spa prior to taking classes at Studio A.
- All payments are handled directly through the Alluvian Spa at the front desk.
- Attire: comfortable, loose fitting clothing may be worn and bare feet.
- Please no street shoes inside practice space.
- Mats and water are provided; though it is encouraged you bring your own.
- Please enter studio quietly and respectfully as another class may be in session.