Our yoga and wellness workshops are designed to help you deepen your understanding of yoga and complementary practices. Throughout the year we offer sessions for all levels of experience. Please ask us if you have any questions about content.
LEVEL 1 Beginners Yoga on Saturday mornings starting January 10th- January 31st.
This class puts focus on the proper execution of Asanas (postures), breathing, and yoga principles. Training begins by developing a mastery of Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutation) and Pranayama (breathing practices). 8:00- 9:15am $35/4 week series or $10/drop in.
Class structure and postures will vary depending on the instructor. Bring a towel and a bottle of water!
Information for new students:
- Brand new students should sign a release form directly with the Alluvian Spa prior to taking classes at Studio A.
- All payments are handled directly through the Alluvian Spa at the front desk.
- Attire: comfortable, loose fitting clothing may be worn and bare feet.
- Please no street shoes inside practice space.
- Mats and water are provided; though it is encouraged you bring your own.
- Please enter studio quietly and respectfully as another class may be in session.